while playing PUBG MOBILE when people start having fun in the waiting zone, I noted some of the players have a Weapon Master tag. After that, I also wanted to earn Weapon Master Tag in PUBG Mobile and did research then followed it and got the PUBG Weapon Master achievement in just a single classic match.
After getting this title, I thought you would also want to know how to get weapon master title in PUBG Mobile.
Tips to Get PUBG Mobile Weapon Master Tag Easily
- Land on the place where you find rare people like Lipovka, Kameshki, Stalbar, Primorsk, and shooting range. You can also see a few bots here so that you can quickly kill according to as per the following.
- Sniper rifles
- AR guns.
- It would be great to play with the squad so that you can get benefit also.
- Also, try to kill bots with shotgun and grenades.
Tricks to Get Weapon Master Tag:
Note: To get the Weapon Master title in PUBG Mobile, you should kill at least six people in the Classic match and make sure you tier is Platinum or above. If you are above Platinum and above then, here are things you should keep in your mind to become weapon master in PUBG.
- Kill an enemy with Assault Rifle
- Kill an enemy with Vehicles.
- Kill an enemy with shotguns.
- Kill an enemy with Throwable
- Kill an enemy with SMG.
- Kill an enemy with Sniper rifle.
Well, you should kill 6 enemies as per the above criteria. But, I guess you should also need tips to how to execute these six people and where to start. Here are a few things you should keep in your mind to reach PUBG MOBILE Weapon Master Title easily.
IF you have more suggestions please give your precious time to comment down